Cost of living in Macao compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 393 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.882 DKK / MOP
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Macao is 4% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr19,551 (22,155 Pataca) in Macao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr18,750 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 150TL (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Niterói costs R$ 80,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $20 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sulaymaniyah costs 30,000 Dinar (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)