Cost of living in Maastricht, Netherlands vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 88 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2020. Exchange rate: 7.470 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maastricht (Netherlands) is 5% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr28,363 (€3,797) in Maastricht to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr27,000 in Aalborg.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Riga costs €40 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Latacunga costs $7 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $30 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.150 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Aarhus costs kr384 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (42 minutes ago)