Cost of living in Maastricht, Netherlands compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 162 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.444 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maastricht (Netherlands) is about the same as in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr24,419 (€3,280) in Maastricht to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr24,000 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warangal costs ₨7,000,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $20 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Turin costs €35 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bonn costs €499 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$188 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)