Cost of living in Lviv, Ukraine compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 468 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25447 DKK / UAH
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lviv (Ukraine) is 66% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr4,211 (16,549₴) in Lviv.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 25 lei (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (22 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 350 ฿ (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,900 (33 minutes ago)