Cost of living in Lviv, Ukraine compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 53%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 262 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.22476 DKK / UAH
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lviv (Ukraine) is 69% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr7,103 (31,603₴) in Lviv.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,033 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 450,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $62 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Berlin costs €450 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in La Paz costs Mex$ 20 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Wellington costs NZ$599 (44 minutes ago)