Cost of living in Lviv, Ukraine compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 47%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 130 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23934 DKK / UAH
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lviv (Ukraine) is 69% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr7,350 (30,707₴) in Lviv.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Darmstadt costs €1.35 (13 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Prague costs 10,000 Kč (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $8 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr13,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $76 (about 2 hours ago)