Cost of living in Lviv, Ukraine vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 45%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 174 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.27448 DKK / UAH
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lviv (Ukraine) is 55% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr10,342 (37,678₴) in Lviv.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,830 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $17 (21 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Lisbon costs €8 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €3.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stavanger costs kr 760 (about 1 hour ago)