Cost of living in Lviv, Ukraine compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 499 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.26941 DKK / UAH
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lviv (Ukraine) is 65% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr4,379 (16,255₴) in Lviv.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $13 (27 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b45 (28 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 0.00 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 3,097 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$142 (about 1 hour ago)