Cost of living in Luxor, Egypt compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 70%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 59 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.34101 DKK / EGP
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luxor (Egypt) is 70% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr7,231 (E£ 21,205) in Luxor.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Albany, New York costs $7 (less than a minute ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Dammam costs ﷼ 800 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨5,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 150 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Seoul costs ₩1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)