Cost of living in Lusaka, Zambia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 333 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.733 DKK / ZMW
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lusaka (Zambia) is 69% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr4,912 (6,698 Kwacha) in Lusaka.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$95 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 599 (2 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hamilton costs C$0.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toulouse costs €40 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,583 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)