Cost of living in Lusaka, Zambia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 237 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.704 DKK / ZMW
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lusaka (Zambia) is 73% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr6,764 (9,614 Kwacha) in Lusaka.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Londrina costs R$ 499 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buffalo, New York costs $2.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nashville, Tennessee costs $20,715 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 69,697,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cleveland, Ohio costs $3.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)