Cost of living in Lusaka, Zambia vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 42%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 182 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.46510 DKK / ZMW
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lusaka (Zambia) is 51% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr11,827 (25,430 Kwacha) in Lusaka.
Prices recently added
- 400 ml hair shampoo 2-in-1 in Berlin costs €5.00 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Edinburgh costs £0.33 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Reno, Nevada costs $0.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 140TL (about 2 hours ago)