Cost of living in Lusaka, Zambia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 213 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.632 DKK / ZMW
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lusaka (Zambia) is 76% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr22,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr5,292 (8,369 Kwacha) in Lusaka.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yangon costs 10 Kyat (15 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Cabo San Lucas costs Mex$ 18 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 600 (21 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Santander costs €16 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bhubaneswar costs ₨1,009 (33 minutes ago)