Cost of living in Lusaka, Zambia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 396 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.709 DKK / ZMW
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lusaka (Zambia) is 70% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr3,810 (5,377 Kwacha) in Lusaka.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Houston, Texas costs $1.48 (6 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.47 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Johannesburg costs R 91,000,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $20 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Toulouse costs €7 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vaasa costs €775 (29 minutes ago)