Cost of living in Lusaka, Zambia vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 35%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 530 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.549 DKK / ZMW
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lusaka (Zambia) is 42% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr13,372 (24,354 Kwacha) in Lusaka.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 3,500 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Tbilisi costs 13 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,806 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)