Cost of living in Luoyang, China compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 242 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.011 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luoyang (China) is 50% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr7,781 (元7,693) in Luoyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £15 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 8,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valparaiso costs CH$20,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 100 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 3,000 (40 minutes ago)