Cost of living comparison between Lulea, Sweden and Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 312 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.767 DKK / SEK
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lulea (Sweden) is 9% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr11,384 (14,835 kr) in Lulea.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 0.500 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $9,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)