Cost of living in Ludhiana, India compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 228 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10535 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ludhiana (India) is 58% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr7,863 (₨74,633) in Ludhiana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €5.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kazan' costs руб 11,150 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Bergamo costs €7 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$9 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €13 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sofia costs 9 лв (34 minutes ago)