Cost of living in Lucknow, India compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 445 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09294 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lucknow (India) is 55% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr22,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr9,870 (₨106,202) in Lucknow.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €15 (10 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Fargo costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Coimbra costs €23 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 400 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,694 (about 2 hours ago)