Cost of living in Lucena City, Philippines compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 214 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13284 DKK / PHP
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lucena City (Philippines) is 57% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr9,920 (Php74,679) in Lucena City.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Grand Rapids costs $140 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $80 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 32 lei (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨203,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Wrocław costs 2,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Beirut costs 6,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)