Cost of living in Lucena City, Philippines compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 259 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13906 DKK / PHP
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lucena City (Philippines) is 56% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr6,860 (Php49,328) in Lucena City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $8 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Visakhapatnam costs ₨1.00 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Geneva costs CHF 2.30 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Reykjavik costs 6,666,670 kr (37 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Nuremberg costs €0.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 250 (41 minutes ago)