Cost of living in Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 214 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00615 DKK / CDF
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lubumbashi (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 45% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr18,100 (2,944,132 Franc) in Lubumbashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr12,500 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨100 (3 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Perugia costs €17 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨6,055 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €15 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b45 (about 1 hour ago)