Cost of living in Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00456 DKK / CDF
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lubumbashi (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 11% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr24,510 (5,379,891 Franc) in Lubumbashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr22,000 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bogotá costs COL$200,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $1.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $575 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Shanghai costs 元3.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cork costs €1,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bristol costs £30 (about 1 hour ago)