Cost of living in Lublin, Poland compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 211 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.779 DKK / PLN
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lublin (Poland) is 49% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr6,386 (3,590 zł) in Lublin.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tel Aviv costs 950 ₪ (less than a minute ago)
- 1 lb of potatoes in Usulutan costs $1.43 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of potatoes in San Salvador costs $1.43 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,881 (about 1 hour ago)