Cost of living in Lublin, Poland compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 355 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.731 DKK / PLN
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lublin (Poland) is 51% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr6,182 (3,572 zł) in Lublin.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maturín costs Bs 170,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $60 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Shanghai costs 元25 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fukuoka costs ¥1,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Omaha, Nebraska costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)