Cost of living in Lübeck, Germany compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 202 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.447 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lübeck (Germany) is 10% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr14,020 (€1,883) in Lübeck.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Munich costs €80 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhule costs ₨125 (40 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $11 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 250,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Cork costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)