Cost of living in Luanda, Angola vs Aalborg, Denmark (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||- 40%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 282 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01598 DKK / AOAX *
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 24% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr19,011 (891,447 Kz) in Luanda.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $62 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs NZ$699 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 2,000TL (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $16 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)