Cost of living in Luanda, Angola compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 407 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03769 DKK / AOA
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 104% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr48,899 (1,297,507 Kwanza) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr24,000 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €4,300 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Leuven costs €499 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Blumenau costs R$ 1,900 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chimbote costs S/. 8 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ithaca, New York costs $12 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €20 (33 minutes ago)