Cost of living in Luanda, Angola vs Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! Luanda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Luanda.
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 281 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.02118 DKK / AOA *
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is about the same as in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr23,907 (1,128,820 Kz) in Luanda.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Munich costs €24,675 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 80 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Calgary costs C$600 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $18 (19 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Montreal costs C$100 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$12 (about 1 hour ago)