Cost of living in Luanda, Angola compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 265 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03804 DKK / AOA
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 70% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr42,527 (1,117,980 Kwanza) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr25,000 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Amman costs Dinar 0.900 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New York City costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $105 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1.02 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Joinville costs R$ 3,000 (about 2 hours ago)