Cost of living comparison between Luanda, Angola and Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 561 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04197 DKK / AOA
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 137% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr29,565 (704,422 Kwanza) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr12,500 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $10 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £8 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lisbon costs €300,000 (about 2 hours ago)