Cost of living in Luanda, Angola compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! Luanda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Luanda.
|Personal Care||- 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 191 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02609 DKK / AOA *
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 16% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr30,269 (1,160,220 Kz) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr26,000 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.50 (40 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Pereira costs COL$2,818 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Eugene, Oregon costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gold Coast costs AU$469 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)