Cost of living in Luanda, Angola compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 492 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04012 DKK / AOA
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 122% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr41,532 (1,035,162 Kwanza) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr18,750 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Casablanca costs 5,000 Dirham (3 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Cape Town costs R 80 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanjing costs 元50 (35 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Tirana costs 8,000 Lek (37 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baku costs 80 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 6,000 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)