Cost of living in Luanda, Angola compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 507 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04146 DKK / AOA
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 134% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr29,196 (704,177 Kwanza) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr12,500 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $6.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Beijing costs 元300 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio Branco costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vadodara costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kanazawa costs ¥500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $1.59 (about 2 hours ago)