Cost of living in Luanda, Angola compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! Luanda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Luanda.
|Personal Care||- 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 252 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02133 DKK / AOA *
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is about the same as in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr27,298 (1,279,580 Kz) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr27,000 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨50,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 221 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Moncton costs C$0.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 260 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$56,000 (about 3 hours ago)