Cost of living in Luanda, Angola compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! Luanda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Luanda.
|Personal Care||- 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 240 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02783 DKK / AOA *
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 25% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr31,327 (1,125,565 Kz) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr25,000 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Nashville, Tennessee costs $10 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$350 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boulder, Colorado costs $16 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 135,600TL (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 1,000,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,000 (about 1 hour ago)