Cost of living in Luanda, Angola vs Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! Luanda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Luanda.
|Personal Care||- 55%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 199 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00937 DKK / AOA *
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 55% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr12,201 (1,302,042 Kz) in Luanda.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 4,000 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Pokhara costs ₨ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Abidjan costs 19,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$85 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,743 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brighton and Hove costs £3,225 (about 3 hours ago)