Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky, United States compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 526 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.042 DKK / USD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky (United States) is 20% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr22,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr17,567 ($2,908) in Louisville, Kentucky.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lyon costs €18 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €18 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Łódź costs 80 zł (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 30 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,000 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (about 1 hour ago)