Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky, United States vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 8%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 175 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 6.125 DKK / USD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky (United States) is 22% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr19,401 ($3,168) in Louisville, Kentucky.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pisa costs €1,430 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Liverpool costs £7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Neiva costs COL$1,600,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stuttgart costs €69 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Catania costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$4,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)