Cost of living in Los Mochis, Mexico compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 232 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.33994 DKK / MXN
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Los Mochis (Mexico) is 57% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr5,358 (Mex$ 15,762) in Los Mochis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,300 kr (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 11 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehuacán costs Mex$ 60 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baltimore, Maryland costs $21,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £178 (about 2 hours ago)