Cost of living in Los Mochis, Mexico compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 198 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35802 DKK / MXN
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Los Mochis (Mexico) is 55% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr10,750 (Mex$ 30,026) in Los Mochis.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lahore costs ₨130,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 1,525 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 20,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Galway costs €72 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valladolid costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)