Cost of living in Los Mochis, Mexico compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.32504 DKK / MXN
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Los Mochis (Mexico) is 58% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr22,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr9,269 (Mex$ 28,517) in Los Mochis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php225 (less than a minute ago)
- 3 oz deodorant, roll-on in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $2.82 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $65 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$13,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Manchester costs £731 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nancy costs €15 (40 minutes ago)