Cost of living in Los Cabos, Mexico compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36236 DKK / MXN
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Los Cabos (Mexico) is 48% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr8,062 (Mex$ 22,248) in Los Cabos.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €200,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 30 (40 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 37,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 130 (about 1 hour ago)