Cost of living in Los Angeles, California, United States vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,333 prices entered by 385 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2020. Exchange rate: 6.879 DKK / USD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Los Angeles, California (United States) is 31% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr32,826 ($4,772) in Los Angeles, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr25,000 in Aalborg.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puerto Montt costs CH$3,700 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs 350,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Enugu costs 4,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Dundee costs £70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $5.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cartagena costs COL$30,000 (about 3 hours ago)