Cost of living in Los Angeles, California, United States vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 4,416 prices entered by 882 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 6.570 DKK / USD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Los Angeles, California (United States) is 29% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr32,280 ($4,913) in Los Angeles, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr25,000 in Aalborg.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €15 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 200 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ulan Bator costs 1,000,000 ₮ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Londrina costs R$ 95,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Middelburg, Mpumalanga costs R 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €55 (about 2 hours ago)