Cost of living in Los Angeles, California, United States compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 4,533 prices entered by 924 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.640 DKK / USD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Los Angeles, California (United States) is 30% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr33,769 ($5,085) in Los Angeles, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr26,000 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $2.00 (9 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in San Juan costs $1.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €79 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Stockholm costs 10 kr (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Reno, Nevada costs $10 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $12 (44 minutes ago)