Cost of living comparison between Loreto, Mexico and Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 246 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.36757 DKK / MXN
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Loreto (Mexico) is 36% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr12,089 (Mex$ 32,888) in Loreto.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,690 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Medina costs ﷼ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port Moresby costs 500 Kina (about 2 hours ago)