Cost of living in Loreto, Mexico compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.32568 DKK / MXN
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Loreto (Mexico) is 29% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr17,725 (Mex$ 54,425) in Loreto.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $2.00 (2 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in San Juan costs $1.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €79 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Stockholm costs 10 kr (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Reno, Nevada costs $10 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $12 (38 minutes ago)