Cost of living in Londrina, Brazil compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 35%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 307 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.899 DKK / BRL
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Londrina (Brazil) is 48% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr12,938 (R$ 6,812) in Londrina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $15 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $70 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $681 (28 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Ujjain costs ₨2,500 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)