Cost of living in London, Ontario, Canada compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 544 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.114 DKK / CAD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in London, Ontario (Canada) is 18% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr15,333 (C$2,998) in London, Ontario.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tashkent costs 1,200 сўм (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 120 Kč (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$20 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vlorë costs 40 Lek (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)