Cost of living in London, United Kingdom vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 17%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,023 prices entered by 379 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 8.351 DKK / GBP
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in London (United Kingdom) is 41% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr33,732 (£4,039) in London to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr24,000 in Aalborg.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ottawa costs C$8 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tegucigalpa costs L 55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gibraltar costs £5,020 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Martin de los Andes costs ARS $26,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr119 (about 2 hours ago)