Cost of living in Lomé, Togo compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01136 DKK / XOF
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lomé (Togo) is 28% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr17,967 (1,581,257 Franc) in Lomé.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 3,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £409 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gijón costs €20 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $260 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)