Cost of living in Lomé, Togo compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01130 DKK / XOF
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lomé (Togo) is 28% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr18,838 (1,667,426 Franc) in Lomé.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shenzhen costs 元100 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Florianopolis costs R$ 55,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $16 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Antipolo costs Php4,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$4,300 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tallahassee, Florida costs $25,000 (34 minutes ago)