Cost of living in Lomé, Togo compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 215 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01134 DKK / XOF
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lomé (Togo) is 28% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr11,290 (995,812 Franc) in Lomé.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bhisho costs R 309,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $9 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €13 (16 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Panama City costs 1.60 B/. (19 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)