Cost of living in Lomé, Togo vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01138 DKK / XOF
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lomé (Togo) is 30% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr18,885 (1,659,541 Franc) in Lomé.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $50 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$7,740 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $5.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cuernavaca costs Mex$ 10,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Geneva costs CHF 140 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,600 (about 3 hours ago)