Cost of living in Lomé, Togo compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01105 DKK / XOF
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lomé (Togo) is 30% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr17,490 (1,583,425 Franc) in Lomé.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 6,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,626 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oakland, California costs $4.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $3.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Utrecht costs €18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cluj-Napoca costs 5.40 lei (about 1 hour ago)