Cost of living in Loja, Ecuador compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 224 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.365 DKK / USD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Loja (Ecuador) is 39% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr15,243 ($2,395) in Loja.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cordova costs €1.30 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sylhet costs Taka 500 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 4,900 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨45,743 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sharjah costs Dirham 799 (33 minutes ago)