Cost of living in Lobito, Angola compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03822 DKK / AOA
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 32% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr33,088 (865,662 Kwanza) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr25,000 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$20 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 38,444 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨18,297 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,300 (about 2 hours ago)