Cost of living in Lobito, Angola compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04020 DKK / AOA
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 45% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr22,643 (563,204 Kwanza) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr15,625 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Munich costs €2.70 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €10 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Novosibirsk costs руб 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)