Cost of living comparison between Lobito, Angola and Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 245 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04139 DKK / AOA
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 43% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr26,813 (647,886 Kwanza) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr18,750 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$142 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨20 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in normal area in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,005 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$65,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Christchurch costs NZ$10 (about 2 hours ago)