Cost of living in Lobito, Angola compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 222 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04247 DKK / AOA
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 47% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr22,898 (539,151 Kwanza) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr15,625 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £1.50 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1.00 (15 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Denver, Colorado costs $8 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 14,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 2.75TL (about 1 hour ago)