Cost of living in Lleida, Spain compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 219 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.439 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lleida (Spain) is 38% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr22,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr13,699 (€1,842) in Lleida.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kolkata costs ₨100 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brussels costs €7 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 7,116 ฿ (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sarajevo costs 1.95KM (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kazan' costs руб 200 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tekirdağ costs 90TL (32 minutes ago)