Cost of living in Ljubljana, Slovenia vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 413 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 7.439 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ljubljana (Slovenia) is 26% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr19,909 (€2,676) in Ljubljana.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,000,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gibraltar costs £5,020 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Martin de los Andes costs ARS $26,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr119 (38 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Zagreb costs 14 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bologna costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)