Cost of living in Ljubljana, Slovenia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 908 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.432 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ljubljana (Slovenia) is 24% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr22,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr16,689 (€2,246) in Ljubljana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨450 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €62 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £0.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$367,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$300 (about 2 hours ago)