Cost of living in Livingstone, Zambia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.560 DKK / ZMW
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Livingstone (Zambia) is about the same as in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr25,722 (45,959 Kwacha) in Livingstone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr25,000 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨50,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 221 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Moncton costs C$0.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 260 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$56,000 (about 3 hours ago)