Cost of living in Livingstone, Zambia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.630 DKK / ZMW
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Livingstone (Zambia) is 10% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr24,112 (38,276 Kwacha) in Livingstone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr22,000 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coventry costs £900 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 300 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Reno, Nevada costs $1.06 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manama costs Dinar 12 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Bangkok costs 100 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)