Cost of living in Livingstone, Zambia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 199 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.742 DKK / ZMW
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Livingstone (Zambia) is 20% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr14,984 (20,199 Kwacha) in Livingstone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr12,500 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cochabamba costs $b80 (9 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Kota Kinabalu costs RM700 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Doha costs 600 ﷼ (19 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 2,500 (38 minutes ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in Los Angeles, California costs $5.59 (44 minutes ago)