Cost of living in Livingstone, Zambia vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.549 DKK / ZMW
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Livingstone (Zambia) is about the same as in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr23,504 (42,808 Kwacha) in Livingstone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr23,000 in Aalborg.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Tbilisi costs 13 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,806 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $60 (about 3 hours ago)