Cost of living in Livingstone, Zambia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.617 DKK / ZMW
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Livingstone (Zambia) is 9% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr25,041 (40,567 Kwacha) in Livingstone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr23,000 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Lahore costs ₨4,009 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,236 (42 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fes costs 30 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)