Cost of living in Livingstone, Zambia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.640 DKK / ZMW
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Livingstone (Zambia) is 9% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr27,167 (42,441 Kwacha) in Livingstone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr25,000 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Seville costs €7 (30 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Nellore costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Richmond, Virginia costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 30,000 Gs (about 2 hours ago)