Cost of living in Livingstone, Zambia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.712 DKK / ZMW
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Livingstone (Zambia) is 17% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr14,630 (20,555 Kwacha) in Livingstone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr12,500 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $15 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 18,000 Kč (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨250 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $3,050 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Belgrade costs 300 Дин. (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ulan Bator costs 20,000 ₮ (about 1 hour ago)