Cost of living in Livingstone, Zambia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.640 DKK / ZMW
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Livingstone (Zambia) is 8% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr26,973 (42,151 Kwacha) in Livingstone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr25,000 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $550 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jizan costs ﷼ 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $64 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (about 2 hours ago)