Cost of living in Liverpool, United Kingdom compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 578 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.388 DKK / GBP
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Liverpool (United Kingdom) is 21% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr20,410 (£2,433) in Liverpool.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 30,000,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Frankfurt am Main costs €22,775 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wolfsburg costs €30 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨60,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jalandhar costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Ipoh costs RM250 (about 1 hour ago)