Cost of living in Liverpool, United Kingdom compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 428 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.413 DKK / GBP
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Liverpool (United Kingdom) is 21% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr22,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr17,275 (£2,053) in Liverpool.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php150 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £80 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Peter Port costs £10 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lviv costs 300₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Al Qurayyat costs ﷼ 23 (about 1 hour ago)