Cost of living in Lisbon, Portugal compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,758 prices entered by 285 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.461 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lisbon (Portugal) is 22% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr18,014 (€2,414) in Lisbon.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boulder, Colorado costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hobart costs AU$383,826 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Eugene, Oregon costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $915 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (about 3 hours ago)