Cost of living in Lisbon, Portugal vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,074 prices entered by 152 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 7.473 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lisbon (Portugal) is 23% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr19,300 (€2,583) in Lisbon.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ra's al Khaymah costs Dirham 15,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rotterdam costs €830 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Zapopan costs Mex$ 64 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Raipur costs ₨710,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 48 ฿ (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $40,000 (about 4 hours ago)