Cost of living in Lipa City, Philippines compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11500 DKK / PHP
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lipa City (Philippines) is 59% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr10,169 (Php88,423) in Lipa City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Athens costs €17 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 18,422 Kč (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs Bs 300,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Târgu Mureş costs 15 lei (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tours costs €1.35 (43 minutes ago)