Cost of living in Lipa City, Philippines compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 190 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12358 DKK / PHP
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lipa City (Philippines) is 58% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr22,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr9,252 (Php74,861) in Lipa City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asansol costs ₨120 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 900 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 1,000 L$ (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grenoble costs €35 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Manila costs Php500 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)