Cost of living in Lipa City, Philippines compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12490 DKK / PHP
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lipa City (Philippines) is 57% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr9,824 (Php78,655) in Lipa City.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of local cheese in Johannesburg costs R 48 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €8 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sheffield costs £35 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brussels costs €18,067 (40 minutes ago)