Cost of living in Linyi, China compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 182 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.942 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Linyi (China) is 73% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr6,234 (元6,617) in Linyi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,250TL (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Edmonton costs C$179 (39 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $20 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €127 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)