Cost of living in Linyi, China compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.956 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Linyi (China) is 70% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr7,602 (元7,953) in Linyi.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Adana costs 1,450TL (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $15 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,300 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 3,500 (44 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Bata costs 3,125 Franc (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in London, Ontario costs C$1.50 (about 1 hour ago)