Cost of living in Linfen, China compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.946 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Linfen (China) is 11% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr22,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr19,652 (元20,774) in Linfen.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Delhi costs ₨56 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,300 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,018 (41 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Kuwait City costs Dinar 3.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £813 (about 1 hour ago)