Cost of living in Lincoln, Nebraska, United States compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 158 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.620 DKK / USD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lincoln, Nebraska (United States) is 17% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr20,863 ($3,152) in Lincoln, Nebraska.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $44 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 40TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Thessaloniki costs €1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lucca costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)