Cost of living in Limoges, France compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.437 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limoges (France) is 23% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr19,894 (€2,675) in Limoges.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,200,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨22,445 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dublin costs €8 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $400 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Velho costs R$ 205 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨31 (about 1 hour ago)