Cost of living in Limoges, France compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 193 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.451 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limoges (France) is 23% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr19,302 (€2,591) in Limoges.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$82 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $0.00 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hanoi costs 30,000 ₫ (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $119 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$100 (about 2 hours ago)