Cost of living in Limerick, Ireland compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 218 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.454 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limerick (Ireland) is 7% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr22,426 (€3,008) in Limerick.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guaruja costs R$ 2,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Springfield, Illinois costs $25 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 110 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)