Cost of living in Limassol, Cyprus compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 382 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.445 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limassol (Cyprus) is 28% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr18,078 (€2,428) in Limassol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$120 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bakersfield, California costs $762 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sheffield costs £7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $45 (about 2 hours ago)