Cost of living in Lima, Peru compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,945 prices entered by 256 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.924 DKK / PEN
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 38% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr16,136 (S/. 8,385) in Lima.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuala Lumpur costs RM100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 140 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.49 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 18,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$16 (about 2 hours ago)