Cost of living in Lima, Peru vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,626 prices entered by 179 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.966 DKK / PEN
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 41% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr15,924 (S/. 8,098) in Lima.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Namur costs €550 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 250 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 45,000 ₫ (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cambridge costs £490 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tbilisi costs 250 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$320 (about 1 hour ago)