Cost of living in Lima, Peru compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,816 prices entered by 216 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.945 DKK / PEN
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 37% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr22,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr13,818 (S/. 7,104) in Lima.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Thimphu costs 10 Ngultrum (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Miskolc costs 148,999 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Luxembourg costs €434 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (about 2 hours ago)