Cost of living in Lima, Peru compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,201 prices entered by 296 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.950 DKK / PEN
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 37% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr16,251 (S/. 8,332) in Lima.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Lyon costs €900 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 14,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 300 Birr (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reykjavik costs 1,200 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Portland, Oregon costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)