Cost of living in Lima, Peru compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,884 prices entered by 254 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.954 DKK / PEN
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 37% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr15,169 (S/. 7,763) in Lima.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Orlando, Florida costs $22 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Abbotsford costs C$1.26 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Miri costs RM860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Agra costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Morelia costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,271 (about 1 hour ago)