Cost of living in Lilongwe, Malawi compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00849 DKK / MWK
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lilongwe (Malawi) is 47% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr13,258 (1,560,866 Kwacha) in Lilongwe.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Accra costs GH₵11 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $12 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prešov costs €4.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $3.50 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in The Hague costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)