Cost of living in Lilongwe, Malawi compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00896 DKK / MWK
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lilongwe (Malawi) is 45% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr12,684 (1,415,293 Kwacha) in Lilongwe.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pattaya costs 280 ฿ (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $10 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $45 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Manaus costs R$ 900 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £9 (42 minutes ago)