Cost of living in Liege, Belgium vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 200 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2021. Exchange rate: 7.439 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Liege (Belgium) is 19% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr20,356 (€2,736) in Liege.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Pokhara costs ₨ 30 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abidjan costs 19,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,743 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brighton and Hove costs £3,225 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (about 3 hours ago)