Cost of living comparison between Libreville, Gabon and Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 209 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01138 DKK / XAF
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Libreville (Gabon) is 37% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr17,069 (1,499,618 Franc) in Libreville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr12,500 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 90 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,379 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,500 lei (about 1 hour ago)