Cost of living in Libreville, Gabon compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01141 DKK / XAF
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Libreville (Gabon) is 33% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr30,558 (2,678,693 Franc) in Libreville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr23,000 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Liverpool costs £8 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Geneva costs CHF 28 (9 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Rotterdam costs €4.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €800 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨20 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brisbane costs AU$13 (37 minutes ago)