Cost of living in Libreville, Gabon compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01135 DKK / XAF
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Libreville (Gabon) is 29% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr29,739 (2,619,181 Franc) in Libreville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr23,000 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨30,495 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Baltimore, Maryland costs $429 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €10 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hubli costs ₨35,000 (40 minutes ago)