Cost of living in Libreville, Gabon compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01137 DKK / XAF
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Libreville (Gabon) is 28% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr30,807 (2,709,959 Franc) in Libreville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr24,000 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Washington D.C. costs $1.03 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bursa costs 2,149TL (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Portsmouth costs £389 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Rawalpindi costs ₨5,500 (about 2 hours ago)