Cost of living in Libreville, Gabon compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01135 DKK / XAF
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Libreville (Gabon) is 37% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr17,143 (1,510,880 Franc) in Libreville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr12,500 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $20 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €59 (8 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Albany, New York costs $33 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 16,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)