Cost of living comparison between Libertad, Philippines and Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 232 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.14149 DKK / PHP
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Libertad (Philippines) is 14% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr16,035 (Php113,327) in Libertad.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Odense costs kr1,199 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$112 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.30 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$100 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £58 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Namur costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)