Cost of living in Libertad, Philippines compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 210 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13996 DKK / PHP
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Libertad (Philippines) is 14% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr10,736 (Php76,705) in Libertad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ratlam costs ₨200 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (41 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kelowna costs C$3.08 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $2.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)