Cost of living in Lianyungang, China vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 51 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.967 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lianyungang (China) is 49% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr12,273 (12,686元) in Lianyungang.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,806 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 58 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $60 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Christchurch costs NZ$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $850 (about 2 hours ago)