Cost of living in Lianyungang, China vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.982 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lianyungang (China) is 47% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr13,708 (13,954元) in Lianyungang.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Amsterdam costs €10 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$18 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $6,099 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Dhaka costs Taka 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 50TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Delhi costs ₨3,000 (about 2 hours ago)