Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky, United States vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 236 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 6.787 DKK / USD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky (United States) is 18% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr20,590 ($3,034) in Lexington, Kentucky.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ra's al Khaymah costs Dirham 15,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rotterdam costs €830 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Zapopan costs Mex$ 64 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Raipur costs ₨710,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 48 ฿ (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $40,000 (about 4 hours ago)