Cost of living in Leuven, Belgium compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 262 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.450 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Leuven (Belgium) is 15% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr19,587 (€2,629) in Leuven.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vientiane costs 50,000 ₭ (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 25 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £12 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 70,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,300 (about 2 hours ago)