Cost of living in León, Nicaragua compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19484 DKK / NIO
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in León (Nicaragua) is 38% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr22,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr13,562 (69,604 C$) in León.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lyon costs €18 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €18 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Łódź costs 80 zł (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 30 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,000 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (about 1 hour ago)