Cost of living in Lelystad, Netherlands compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 210 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.436 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lelystad (Netherlands) is 5% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr13,097 (€1,761) in Lelystad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr12,500 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩90,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ahmedabad costs ₨1.00 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boston, Massachusetts costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Arlington, Texas costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in London, Ontario costs C$800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 210,000 (about 1 hour ago)