Cost of living in Lelystad, Netherlands compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 154 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.443 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lelystad (Netherlands) is 5% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr23,147 (€3,110) in Lelystad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr22,000 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagoya costs ¥1,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 1,750 (21 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩30,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Sorocaba costs R$ 3,009 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $508 (about 2 hours ago)